You are here: INFO » CONDITIONS
For individual travellers/ family up to 8 persons
1. Booking and confirmation
An order to Flåm Guide Service AS shall be in writing, by e-mail or fax. When Flåm Guide Service AS has confirmed the trip, it is binding.
2. Last minute booking
When booking 7 days before the trip, is the binding from the order date, after Flåm Guide Service has confirmed.
Cancellation must always be made in writing to Flåm Guide Service AS.
- 72 h - 48 h: Client charged with 50% of the booked activity, price.
- 48 h - 0 hours prior to departure or "NO SHOW": 100%
4. Cancellation due to illness:
If the disease later than 72 hours before departure, will not be reimbursed by Flåm Guide Service, cover shall be covered by travel insurance. We encourage everyone to have insurance.
5. Cancellation of activity - Force Majeure:
Flåm Guide Service reserves the right to cancel activities / tours, if circumstances arise that we cannot verify. That means that the conditions we operate in are untenable, or according to Force Majeure. Force Majeure can be; weather, floods, snow, ice, landslides and other factors that make the activity / trip a hazard for our customers, staff and materiel. We will refund money payed for the trip. Flåm Guide Service AS does not cover travel and living expenses for delayed return due to weather conditions or technical problems.
Flåm Guide Service AS's liability as a result of confirmed tour, limited to the follow Norwegian laws and regulations. We declare that participation in our tours is at your own risk.
Flåm Guide Service AS is committed to:
- Provide equipment and materials in good condition suitable for the tour / activity.
- Guides with good working knowledge of the trip / activity, and possess knowledge of the dangers, the trip / activity will be conducted in a safe and effective way.
- At least one guide will have equipment and knowledge to perform first aid and deal with any damage or accident in a proper and safe manner, including dealing with their own communications equipment.
- Have insurance that covers special tours / activities that are normally not covered by insurance, show otherwise agreed.
- Manage the waste that we are in contact, in an environmentally safe, accurate way.
- Manage the nature we are familiar with caution, and act in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.